CNC Programmers and Machinist (#241220)
Our Client is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of large volume precision small part machining with various types of equipment. They are a recognized leader in superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
Their Edmonton based location currently requires a: CNC Programmer and Machinist.
The CNC Programmer is responsible for writing programs for CNC machines in accordance with production blueprints and quality standards, including duties related to testing, debugging and documentation. The incumbent will assist operators with setting up new programs and reviewing manufacturing methods and will assist in maintaining the CNC program database.
- Preferred candidates will possess solid Mastercam knowledge.
- The ability to identify and select proper tooling.
- G code programming expertise.
- The ability to read and understand drawings.
- Experience with CNC machines, tools, inserts and fixtures.
CNC Machining (Must Have)
CNC Programming (Must Have)
CNC Set up and operating Experience (Must Have)
Click here to apply