Our Kitchener/Waterloo, Ontario office is searching for two (2) dynamic, motivated Sales Managers; one for their Guelph, Ontario office and one for their Cambridge, Ontario office. The successful candidates will be responsible for training and mentoring advisors, increasing sales and providing guidance and leadership for our sales team.
1. Accompany Associates on joint field work
2. Conduct career recruiting seminars to potential Associates.
3. Provide input in the selection process of new Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network Associates.
4. Provide coaching and training to Associates.
5. Involved in case analysis.
6. Assist Associates in prospecting, product knowledge and case closing.
1. 2 - 5 years experience in direct sales management within the financial services industry is required.
2. Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
3. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
4. Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations preferred.
5. Exceptional customer service skills
6. Self-directed and results oriented.
7. Coaching and training experience of advisors
8. Strong leadership skills
9. Proven track record of advisor growth and increased sales
11. University degree or equivalent.
12. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Navigation.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly to Peter Willwerth, Managing Director via e-mail at email@example.com quoting Ref#: 11-022.
We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.