JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds’ most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The headquarters for JPMorgan Chase is located in New York. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has six lines of business:
- Asset Management
- Card, Merchant Services and Auto Finance
- Commercial Banking
- Consumer and Business Services
- Investment Banking
- Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase holds leading positions in most major categories it competes in across its peer group. JPMorgan Chase reported full-year 2011 earnings of $19 billion on revenue of $99.8 billion.
The firm continues to successfully navigate through the intense credit and capital markets turbulence, protecting the company and capitalizing on any opportunities that present themselves. The firm has a history of showing leadership during times of financial crisis and will continue to build on that legacy.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. A select few awards include:
- Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
- Most Respected Companies by Barron's magazine
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc magazine
- Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
- 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
- Earned a gold rating for the U.S. Wellness Program Best Employers for Healthy Lifestyles by the National Business Group on Health
CARD, MERCHANT SERVICES & AUTO FINANCE
Card, Merchant Services & Auto Finance has nearly 28,000 employees, who serve more than 50 million U.S. customers through three key businesses: Card Services, Paymentech, Auto and Student Lending. Card Services is one of the nation’s largest credit card issuers, with more than $130 billion in loans and more than 65 million credit cards in circulation. Millions of customers in the U.S. and Canada used Chase cards to meet $343 billion of their spending needs in 2011. Through its merchant acquiring business, Chase Paymentech, we are a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring. Consumers can also obtain loans through more than 16,200 auto dealerships and 2,200 schools and universities nationwide.