Franklin Templeton Investments - BIO
Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. is the Canadian subsidiary of Franklin Resources, Inc., a global investment management organization known as Franklin Templeton Investments. Our vision is to be the premier investment management company in Canada by offering high quality investment solutions, superior investment performance, providing outstanding customer service and attracting, motivating and retaining talented individuals.
Few investment companies have Franklin Templeton Investments' depth of experience and track record of success.
- We are the Canadian subsidiary of Franklin Templeton Investments worldwide and currently manage in excess of CDN$33 billion in assets.
- We service more than 2 million unitholder accounts and more than 110 pension funds, foundations and other institutional investors with products managed by the Franklin, Templeton, Bissett and Mutual Series investment teams.
- In Canada, Franklin Templeton Investments employs approximately 700 dedicated professionals whose mission is to provide superior investment results and high quality service.
We service four primary channels in Canada: .
Our retail channel offers mutual funds and investment services and solutions based on one of four product lines: Templeton, Franklin, Bissett and Mutual Series.
Fiduciary Trust Company of Canada (FTCC)
Focusing on Canada's high net worth market, Fiduciary Trust Company of Canada offers investment management, trust and executor, and other wealth management services. Fiduciary Trust Company of Canada's offerings are managed by Franklin Templeton Private Client Group..
Franklin Templeton Institutional brings together the investment management capabilities of four of the world's most experienced asset management organizations: Franklin, Templeton, Bissett, and Fiduciary Trust International. Our Institutional division manages accounts and provides customer service for clients such as pension funds, endowments, and trusts.
Strategic Account Management
Through head office relationships with key accounts, the Strategic Accounts Management group identifies opportunities to partner with individual firms to drive sales, retention and asset growth.
Within the Canadian offices of Franklin Templeton Investments you will find a variety of exciting departments to embark your career upon. Among them are:
- Strategic Account Management
- Portfolio Management
- Client Relations
- Client Operations
- Client Processes
- Business Continuity
- General Services
- Treasury Accounting
- Corporate Accounting
- Fund Accounting
- Portfolio Accounting
- Internal Audit
- Human Resources/Training and Development
- Franklin Templeton Technologies(FTT)
As a company we continue to grow and learn by fostering a dynamic, high-energy environment that rewards people for success. We believe that results are achieved through our people, and recognize that to help you succeed, we need to foster a culture and supportive environment.