Established in 1963, Mold-Masters is a privately-held global company and the world's leading supplier of hot runner technology and systems.
We design, manufacture and support a full range of hot runner products, including hot runner systems, temperature controllers, hot halves and gating technologies. At Mold-Masters, we are always looking to deliver the ultimate in melt delivery and control systems.
By the numbers
In our products
different molding applications
Number of nozzles we manufacture a day. Years of experience making a quality product. That is the Mold-Masters standard.
By our people
Present day employees. And the number keeps growing with fresh, innovative thinkers that help keep Mold-Masters leading edge and industry leaders.
In our research
Pending and received patents in hot-runner technology. That’s research you can trust.
In our global reach
Number of countries we manufacture for and sell to. At Mold-Masters, our sales and service support stretches internationally, allowing us to be front and center on the global stage.
With our sustainability
Years we have spent reducing plastic waste through our innovative injection molding process.
What makes us number one?
- Almost five decades of driving industry firsts.
- First manufacturer to be ISO 9001 registered.
- More hot runner options and features than any other manufacturer.
- Superior technology enabling customers to produce higher quality plastic parts, faster, reliably and cost effectively.
- Offices and manufacturing facilities supporting customers worldwide.
- A relentless commitment to customer service and support.
Grow with a global leader
- Join a diverse team with over 1600 employees in 6 manufacturing locations and 40 sales offices globally serving customers in over 70 countries.
- Work with unique, dynamic, leading-edge technology that sets the industry standard.
- Learn from industry experts how to develop and manufacture new cutting-edge products using advanced equipment and processes.
- Work for the first company in its field to receive ISO 9001 quality certification
- Participate in the surging growth of plastics products and interact with our global customer base to truly understand what it takes to compete in today’s global economy.