St. Joseph's Health Centre - Toronto
Many Faces, One Mission
St. Joseph's Health Centre is a dynamic downtown community teaching hospital - a great place to learn, work and grow. We are a community of Many Faces with One Mission - which speaks to the diversity of the people that we serve and those who serve with us. Click Here To Watch our Many Faces, One Mission Video.
We are situated in a picturesque location overlooking Lake Ontario and adjacent to High Park. Working here means more than having a job. At St. Joseph's Health Centre, we are committed to fostering a healthy community for all and dedicated to being Canada's Best Community Teaching Hospital. At the forefront of dynamic changes within the healthcare industry, we are a community of staff, volunteers, and physicians working together in a climate of mutual support that enables healing and the fulfillment of human potential.
Our Staff Rank St. Joseph's a Great Place to Work!
At St. Joseph's Health Centre, we value people. Our nurses are essential members of our interprofessional team dedicated to providing care in a compassionate community environment. We are committed to creating a progressive professional environment that reflects a deep commitment to our MISSION AND VALUES.
Working here means more than having a job. It means being part of a community where each and every member of our team is recognized and appreciated.
Here are a few reasons why you will want to work at St. Joseph's Health Centre:
- We are committed to lifelong learning and offer tuition assistance for career related continuing education
- Interest-free loans are available for educational purposes
- We offer study time and coaching support during scheduled hours to assist you in preparation of the Canadian Registered Nurse Examination
- Our fully equipped, on-site fitness centre is only $12 per month per employee
- We are located in one of Toronto's most vibrant and fascinating areas servicing Queen Street West, Roncesvalles Village, High Park and Parkdale
- Easy access to TTC surface and subway routes
- We offer a family-oriented working and community environment with a diverse culture and a strong commitment to MISSION AND VALUES
For more information about St. Joseph's and our current employment opportunities Click Here.