Insert information on your company. Location, size, mission, why would someone want to work for you.
- Handle the general custodial duties and maintenance of the apartment building at all times
- Respond to maintenance requests and repairs by tenants
- Fix doors, windows and light fixtures
- Handle the turnover of empty units
- Handle basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Maintain building alarm system, ensure sprinklers and smoke detectors are in good working order
- Perform regular maintenance of HVAC system and perform minor repairs
- Respond to emergency calls relating to building maintenance
- Ensure service providers are contacted for more complex issues with HVAC, electrical or plumbing
- Maintain the exterior of building including clearing walk ways and parking areas in winter, mowing lawns in summer, attending to flower beds and ensuring all outside areas are free from litter
- Ensure regular garbage removal and recycling pickup occurs in an efficient manner
- Report any issues to property owner
- Is available to tenants for general inquires about building operation, garbage removal policies and schedules, storage concerns or other matters
- Three or more years experience in a building maintenance role
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry
- Knowledgeable with repair and general maintenance of HVAC systems
- Flexible schedule and able to work evenings and weekends and handle emergency calls
- Good communication and customer service skills
If you enjoy a working in an autonomous role, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" link below. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.