Insert information on your company. Location. Type of building or facility. Why would someone want to work for you? What are the hours of operation for the position? What is the wage?
We currently have an opening for an individual with strong work ethic as a Cook.
- Prepare food items for customers using a quality predetermined method in a timely manner
- Ensure food quality and presentation meets standards and contribute to the smooth operation of the kitchen
- Keep the work area, utensils and production equipment in a clean, sanitized state
- Follow Health and Safety procedures and identify unsafe practices or conditions
- Be thoroughly familiar with the causes of food poisoning and the methods of its prevention
- Control waste and spoilage
- Restock any low items during the shift
- Assist all team members whenever needed
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- One year's experience if certified; three year's experience if not
- A Food Safety Certificate (Food Safe preferred
- Availability to accommodate a flexible work schedule and willingness to work with short notice
- Experience in a similar environment preferred
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment on a regular basis
- Excellent attention to detail and proven creativity
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as part of a team, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcome you to apply by clicking on the "Apply Now" link below. We thank you for your interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.