World Class Solutions
Our mission is centered around our clients. We tackle each contract with the professionalism and efficiency we are known for around the world. We approach each project with safe, reliable and innovative solutions.
We empower our talented employees to make informed, precise decisions that are in the best interests of everyone. Our Construction & Fabrication division means end-to-end project exposure – an opportunity you won’t find anywhere else.
Health & Safety
The Leadership in Health & Safety (LiHS) program ensures employee safety. For example, Saipem has the only covered indoor fabrication yard in Edmonton for better working conditions during extreme weather.
Benefits & Perks
Compensation and More
Along with competitive pay, Saipem rewards their employees with exceptional benefits:
- Fly in and out to more remote sites
- Competitive vacation package
- Competitive benefits package, including health, dental and RRSP matching program
Our employees are our greatest resource and we invest in them by offering them the means to improve themselves and their work through a variety of programs:
- Professional development opportunities
- Career management and guidance
- Managerial and leadership training
- Opportunities for international assignments
Looking for the right job opportunity?
Don't see a job that you're interested in? Create a Job Alert for Saipem Canada.