Sheridan employees put students first and see their roles in relation to the impact they have on students. Teaching excellence is a hallmark, as are small class sizes, hands-on applied research projects with a clear link to the curriculum, and a technologically advanced workplace and learning environment.
Creativity and innovation
Sheridan places a high value on creativity and innovation, the diversity of ideas, and ongoing professional development. The talent and contributions of all employees enables Sheridan to achieve results that help people, business, and communities to succeed.
Our workforce is a reflection of our diverse and student population. Sheridan welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities.
Benefits & Perks
At Sheridan, we are pleased to offer our employees:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous vacation entitlement*
- Excellent benefit packages *
- A defined benefit pension plan
- Employee assistance programs
- Fitness facilities including: weight rooms, cardio rooms and squash courts, as well as dance, yoga, pilates, rock climbing and other instructional activities
*For eligible employees
We offer professional development opportunities to promote career advancement and success in the workplace, including:
- Professional development funding
- Reduced fees for Continuing and Professional Studies courses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Scholarship plan for dependents
Looking for the right job opportunity?
Don't see a job that you're interested in? Create a Job Alert for Sheridan College.