Our client a progressive organization in the Mississauga area has an immediate requirement for an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Representative in the Fleet Industry. You possess a minimum of three years experience in a Bilingual Customer Service Role; you enjoy building relationships with clients/suppliers and enjoy working within a team environment.
- Act in the best interest of all parties including the organization, maintaining a consistent and professional manner in all dealings.
- Maintain and/or initiate regular contract with internal departments and external parties as required to address queries.
- Follow internal processes to ensure the achievement of any Service Level Agreements.
- Answering all incoming calls for Fleet Administration Department clients.
- Mail information to fleet drivers including liability slips, registration renewals, credit card replacement, mileage log sheets, selectors, new vehicle and new driver packages.
- Create new driver files.
- Mail traffic violation letters to drivers.
- Match VLO to vehicle order and update system accordingly.
- Log orders on the order log and client profile.
- Check mileage report accuracy.
- Send reminder notices to drivers.
- Add mileage for drivers on taxable benefit program
- Administer driver reimbursements, traffic violation reports, plate refund cheques.
- Utilize company's proprietary system to manage all day to day functions.
- Have a through understanding of your driver's fleet policy.
- Work on all relevant systems, maintaining a current understanding of each, and adapting to system changes.
- Manage the day to day activity or issues for your fleet drivers.
- Beware of potential problems and work to resolve them; alert Client Admin and Supervisor of problems.
- Exercise time management and priority setting practices; alert Client Admin and Supervisor of potential scheduling or workload conflicts and demands.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills.
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Computer literate with particular attention to details and accuracy.
- Strong MS Word and Excel Skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work both independently and with others as a team player.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Can adapt quickly to situations.
- Dedicated to professionalism and good judgment.
- Positive outlook and result oriented.
- BILINGUAL - MUST READ, SPEAK, AND WRITE FRENCH AND ENGLISH FLUENTLY.
· Secondary school diploma or equivalent
· Post - Secondary education (Asset)
Salary will be discussed with qualified candidates.
All interested applicants please forward your resume to: email@example.com