Due to unprecedented growth, our client has an
exciting new career opportunity for an exceptional Senior Analyst -- JD Edwards to join their growing
responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical and application support for
troubleshooting and resolving JDE issues.
- Ensure proper processes are followed in the
systems life cycle and maintain a responsive, reliable, and functional
- Review and correction of integrity issues as
- Analysis and correction of application issues
related to General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable,
Fixed Assets and Property Management.
- Development and revision of Financial and
Property Management reports using JDE OneWorld Xe Report Writer.
- Provide functional and technical support for
identifying and resolving software issues.
- Support implementation and testing of JD
Edwards version upgrades.
- Perform JD Edwards structural enhancements and
adjustments, including the creation of Companies, Business Units, Charts
of Accounts, Automatic Accounting Instructions, etc.
- Work with managers, technical staff and users
to implement business solutions for the company. With a strong emphasis on process
improvement, this will include involvement in requirement analysis, test plans,
individual and group training, meetings and documentation.
- Perform systems testing and quality assurance
candidates will possess the following key skills and attributes:
- Strong technical expertise with the JD Edwards
OneWorld environment is required for this position.
- A detailed understanding of accounting
principles, budgeting and corporate procedures is required.
- CPA, CA, CGA, MBA or other similar designation would be an
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is
If you are interested in exploring this rare
opportunity with a worldwide organization that supports autonomy, creativity
and excellence, please submit your CV in confidence:
PEOPLEsource Staffing Solutions Inc.