Our client a progressive organization in the Mississauga area has an immediate requirement for an experienced Air Imports Coordinator. You possess a minimum of five years experience in an Air Imports role; you enjoy building relationships with clients/suppliers and enjoy working within a team environment.
Key Responsibilities:-Provide assistance and back-up when required in the Transborder trucking department
Along with very good written and verbal communications skills, the candidate must have knowledge and experience in:
- Customer service.
- Receive pre-alerts of shipments
- Set up customer files from scratch
- Rate shipments and process invoicing to clients
- Prepare and send out arrival notices and invoices promptly.
- Arrange for 3rd party brokers to customs clear cargo
- Co-ordinate door deliveries with the broker, terminals and carriers.
- Approve supplier invoices.
- Provide proactive client service and handle client inquiries
- 5+ years plus of Air Imports experience in International Freight Forwarding in the GTA
- Practical knowledge of procedures and processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment; multi-tasking, organizing and problem solving
-Must have knowledge of Canadian import procedures, customs administrative procedures
-Good understanding of the industry, and a willingness to expand upon that knowledge