Our client a progressive organization in the Brampton area has an immediate requirement for an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Representative. You possess a minimum of three years experience in a Bilingual Customer Service role; you enjoy building relationships with clients/suppliers and enjoy working within a team environment.
· Process incoming sales orders. Assist customers in selecting appropriate model. Initiate cost packages for new applications as required. Provide accurate pricing. Return messages within departmental guidelines.
· Maintain appropriate records for assigned customers. Record quotations, special terms and any actions needing follow up. Keep files on customer contacts and buying patterns.
· Follow up and expedite standard and special orders. Track order progress in production and check on special requirements. Process RGA's, credit requests and misc. shippers as required.
· Communicate in a thorough and timely fashion with field reps. Inform salesmen on quotations, pricing, customer problems and leads.
· Maintain good relations with other departments on issues that relate to customer service. Attend production meetings and help to establish priorities.
· 3 years experience in Customer Service or Sales
· Excellent communication / interpersonal skills a must.
· French is an asset for this Customer Service Rep position
· Mechanical inclination.
· Must be an assertive, self-confident individual with strong self-initiative.
· Energetic, results oriented individual with strong analytical skills.
· Ability to interface with customers and inter company individuals at all levels.
· Detailed orientated.