For over three decades, Oracle has been the center of innovation for business software birthplace of the first commercially available relational database, the first suite of internet-based applications, and the next-generation enterprise-computing platform, Oracle Fusion. Today, Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including - 100 of the Fortune 100 - representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. And Oracle's 110,000 global employees - including 30,000 developers working full-time on Oracle products -are critical to that success.
Looking for a career that will let you work with the brightest minds in the industry, offer exceptional career opportunity and financial reward? Want to be part of a global team that's changing the way the world does business? Consider Oracle Corporation, one of the largest software companies in the world. We're found in nearly every industry around the world and in 98 of the Fortune 100 companies. Our more than 80,000 professionals, working in over 100 countries around the world, are dedicated to creating enterprise software that solves customers' problems.
Oracle is currently recruiting sales professionals to join the most progressive sales model in the industry. Oracle has a track record for developing the very best sales professionals in the industry investing generously in employee benefits, development, training and resources. If you have a passion for sales, a great attitude, thrive in an environment that is challenging and rewards employees who deliver results you should consider a career at the world's leading enterprise software company.
Sr. Corporate Account Manager - Applications Sales
Position Locations: Mississauga, Ontario
Please forward resumes in Word format to: Mhairi.email@example.com
These positions carry quarterly and annual quotas. Sales experience carrying a quota, and managing a full sales cycle including closure is necessary for Oracle's Account Management roles. Specific responsibilities include:
· Manage and close Oracle sales opportunities through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
· Support sales through calls and/or web based presentations to manage product positioning, and strategies
· Increase pipeline through demand generation and targeted campaigns to the Oracle install base and/or net new accounts
· Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Oracle products and technologies, competitors, industry trends
· Architect Oracle based solutions to client's requirements
· Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products to leverage in sales cycle
· Manage full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to closure
· Carry annual quota
· BS or BA degree
· Successful Track Record
· Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects
· Aggressive, great attitude, organizational skills and a self-starter
Prior to any consideration for this opportunity, Oracle requires that you complete the following 3-step process:
· Logon to https://irecruitment.oracle.com and create a user profile
· Keyword search IRC # IRC1123636
· Apply for the Application Sales Representative position
As part of Oracle's standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check prior to an offer being extended. These background checks are conducted by a professional third party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicles records (where required for position).
Oracle Supports Workforce Diversity
Oracle is fully committed to the principles of Employment Equity and Quebec Affirmative Action.