Business Process Analyst
Our client, a recognized world leader in the manufacturing and distribution of specialized merchandising equipment and refrigeration systems, is currently looking for an exceptional Business Process Analyst to join their management team.
Your mandate will include:
- Leading the Canadian Sales & Inventory Operations Planning team in collaboration with Senior Management and Finance.
- Managing and supporting all aspects related to Sales Analyst & Forecasting and data integrity in order to optimize the order process and revenue conversion cycle.
- Creating Business Process & Procedural documentation related to the quote to invoice value stream process.
- Driving the implementation of new tools with regards to improving timeliness and the accuracy of data.
- The development of KPIs, metrics and reports to evaluate current Sales and Invoicing Team's performance.
- Creating business process documentation including process maps, procedures and policies for sales coordination, invoicing, freight and other as assigned. Document "future" process and procedures in conjunction with corresponding service level expectations utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools.
Your skills and experience include:
- Graduate degree in Business, Supply Chain or Finance.
- Advanced understanding Lean Manufacturing Principles.
- Six Sigma Certification (preferably at the Black Belt level).
- Direct supervision of small teams of professionals.
- 5+ years experience in a Business Process Analyst role with emphasis on process improvement within an international manufacturing or distribution environment.
If you are interested in exploring this rare opportunity with a worldwide organization that supports autonomy, creativity and excellence, please submit your CV in confidence: