Our client is an established web studio in downtown Toronto - they have built a solid reputation of creating progressive designs with their clients while striving to be an employer of choice and offering challenging and exciting opportunities to their employees.
Our client is looking for an experienced architect who can provide leadership and innovation for the technology team. You will work with the clients to design interactive web applications that meet their needs and budgets. You will be responsible for producing estimates, specifications and timelines for handoff to the production team. You will also be involved in the ongoing development of strategic products. The ideal candidate understands the balance between good technology decisions and good business decisions. You will work closely with a team of extremely talented developers, designers and information architects. You will have the opportunity learn and work with new and emerging technologies. You will also have the opportunity to work with big brands and produce applications that will be used and seen by millions of people.
Most of our applications are developed using Groovy/Grails, Flex and Flash (Action Script 3). From time to time we work with PHP, J2EE and SPRING.
We work using Ubuntu, Mac OSX and Windows. We prefer MySQL unless specified by our clients.
- 10+ Years of software development experience.
- Experience working with a variety of open source technologies.
- Post-secondary education in computer science or engineering.
- Solid understanding of Java or .NET programming principles.
- Experience leading teams and projects.
· Interactive agency experience is a bonus.
· Understanding of Grails or Ruby on Rails a bonus.
· Understanding of SPRING templates a bonus.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback!