Looking for a Senior Engineering Management role with a well recognized firm that supports autonomy, creativity and excellence?
You will be joining an integrated multi-disciplinary team of environmental professionals in the Municipal Infrastructure and Water Resources Group.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Coaching of departmental staff
· Generating detailed development designs, preparing project proposals, estimates, and overall project management
· Interfacing with clients to ensure requirements, specifications and timelines are satisfied
Your skills and experience include:
- Undergraduate Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Valid P.Eng. Designation, in the Province of Ontario
- 6-12 years of Canadian consulting experience, ideally with Municipal Infrastructure or Water groups
- Extensive water and wastewater system/facility assessment, project management , detailed design experience
- A proven leader with superior communication, interpersonal and organization skills
Successful candidates will enjoy a dynamic working environment that fosters initiative and ingenuity, provides opportunities for professional growth and development, and offers competitive salaries along with a generous benefits package.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: