Looking for a Partnership opportunity with the ability to control the strategic direction of a highly successful Environmental Engineering firm?
As Director of the Water/ Wastewater Engineering Group you will be responsible for:
· Providing overall leadership to the group
· Leading project and proposal teams, supervising and mentoring junior and intermediate engineers
· Ensuring quality deliverables and client satisfaction for all projects undertaken by the group
- Leading the business development and marketing for the group. This will involve the development of strategic relationships with other firms and clients, identifying opportunities, and preparing solicited and unsolicited proposals.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Ten or more years in a Senior/ Management Engineering role, ideally with a Water/ Wastewater specialization
- Exceptional water and wastewater treatment process background
- Demonstrated ability to market engineering services in Ontario
- P.Eng. Designation
Successful candidates will enjoy a dynamic working environment that fosters initiative and ingenuity, provides opportunities for Partnership, Competitive Salary, Bonus, and a Generous Benefits Package.
Please submit your resume in confidence to: