Our client, a large and progressive organization in Mississauga is currently seeking two Bilingual Client Service Administrator to join their dynamic and growing environment.
This position is responsible for servicing client needs.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with clients
- Liaise with other departments and external parties to address any issues
- Address any issues with associated accounts
- Manage day to day activities of account portfolio
- Create new files
- Log orders and create client profile
- Have a thorough understanding of policies and procedures
- Complete customer reporting requirements
- Exercise time management and prioritize
- Other duties as assigned
To qualify as a successful candidate, you will have:
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (read, speak, write)
- Strong account management experience
- Strong customer service experience
- The ability to prioritize and organize
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- A positive, team player attitude with a strong drive to succeed
This is a full-time / permanent position. Salary will be discussed with qualified applicants. The organization offers a great benefit package as well as the opportunity for growth within the organization!
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you posses the necessary requirements, please forward a copy of your resume to the email address below with the job title as the subject:
Permanent Search Consultant
PEOPLEsource Staffing Solutions Inc.
Head Office, 151 City Centre Drive, Suite 600
Fax: (905) 277-5198