Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Our client, a multi-discipline engineering and consulting firm, requires a Senior Geotechnical Engineer for it's offices in New Brunswick. Working with a team of professionals in projects involved with mining, exploration, environmental assessments, and civil construction, this individual will be a key factor in helping grow and guide this department.
* Participate in a wide variety of geotechnical projects in the fields of geotechnical, geomaterials, and geoenvironmental with a multi-discipline firm.
* Assume increased independence and responsibility on both individual and team projects, including investigations, analysis, design, construction quality control and remediation.
* Provide Mentoring/leadership role with other geotechnical, materials, and geotechnical staff.
* Excellent technical and interpersonal skills.
* Minimum of 15 years of practical, relevant experience.
* An advanced degree in geotechnical or environmental engineering.
* A strong geotechnical analysis background.
* Interest and capabilities in geoenvironmental engineering.
* Demonstrated project management background.
* Self-motivated with independent work habits.
* Eligible for registration with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick.
The successful candidate will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits package, based on training and experience. We are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage all applicants to submit a detailed resume. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume for this position to email@example.com
Roevin Engineering Recruitment is one of the largest suppliers of technical, professional, and skilled trades personnel in Canada. With our realtime database of nearly 200,000 potential employees, we place over 6,000 people in rewarding careers annually. Roevin specializes in providing a professional recruitment service tailored to meet the needs of our clients for temporary and permanent staffing requirements. Through our association with Adecco, the largest recruitment and placement agency in Canada, we can provide one employee or an entire workforce.