Are you looking to be employed by a privately held Canadian firm?
Are you looking to be employed at one of the fastest growing firms in Canada?
Are you skilled in the art of recruitment and sales?
Are you looking to be highly rewarded for your personal production?
Are you looking to work with a team of highly skilled professionals?
If so then this is the opportunity for you!
Our Toronto office located in the heart of Downtown is currently seeking multiple Professional Search Consultants to service clients/candidates within one or more of the following verticals: IT, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Engineering, Facilities/Property Management and Office Services. Reporting to the Manager of Professional Solutions you will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
Full cycle recruitment initiatives:
· The sourcing/screening of candidates
· The recruitment of candidates (including direct recruitment)
· Client relations
· Business Development
· Recruitment solutions
· Matching candidates to client requirements
· Becoming a true specialist within focused industries
· Involvement in industry related associations and groups
· A minimum of 2 years related working experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high productivity
· Superior customer service skills
· Ability to behave in the strictest of confidence
· The ability to adapt and excel in a fast growing business environment
· The ability to be held accountable
· Achieve results by working effectively and in collaboration with a number of search
consultants located in Toronto and in our numerous other offices
Should this position be of interest to you we would like to hear from you. In return, you will receive one of the most competitive compensation packages in the industry + an extensive health/dental plan. To apply please contact Phillip Coffey: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for your interest! Those who meet the above requirements will be contacted for a further discussion in the hopes of joining our team.