PROJECT MANAGER - INSTITUTIONAL, HEALTHCARE
Our client is a highly reputable general contractor who is currently seeking a seasoned Project Manager who can lead their institutional and healthcare projects. The vacancy is as a result of their consistent performance as a top construction company in their quality of work and their unmatched ability to complete projects on time and on budget.
This is an ideal position for a Project Manager who wants to work on mid to large scale Canadian projects and lead a highly motivated team. The essential functions of this position are as follows:
- Meet with Owners and Architects and have the ability to understand, mediate and communicate the interests of all stakeholders while instilling a positive working relationship.
- Maintain and work within project budgets by overseeing contract pricing, billings, payments, material costs, labour costs and ensure accurate quality reporting is being conducted.
- Process contract drawings and specifications and ensure that the project is constructed in accordance to these documents.
- Coordinate, manage and communicate with all subcontractors in conjunction with the Site Superintendent.
- Create a conducive working environment and mentor subordinates to promote career progression.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following qualities:
- 5 plus years as a Project Manager working on large scale commercial, institutional or healthcare projects.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combination of experience and technical training.
- In-depth understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes and standards, and their impact on project success.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills with ability to influence and negotiate with diplomacy.
To apply for this position please send your resume and project list in Word format to email@example.com