Would you like to work with the 8th Best Company to work for in Canada?
Would you like to work with the 9th Fastest Growing Corporation in Canada?
Our Dynamic team is searching for additional Full Desk Recruiters. If you thrive in a Team Environment, enjoy splitting orders, have a knack for business development, want to be compensated with the highest pay-out earning in the staffing industry, then read on!
Location: Barrie, Burlington, Cambridge, Kitchener and Toronto
Perform sales and recruitment within the permanent and contract staffing division.
Perform customer service activities and business development in order to increase account base, penetrate and retain accounts. Business development, client meetings, negotiation, advertising, interviewing, screening, referencing, short-listing and deal closing are all key fundamentals of this role.
· Call on qualified prospects to gather information regarding the needs, current practices, expectations and corporate goals and developing these prospects into clients.
· Perform the necessary research utilizing directories, mail lists, telemarketing, cold calling etc. to formulate a target list of qualified prospects within an assigned territory.
· Maintain and manage an automated database of qualified candidates to ensure that PEOPLEsource provides the highest quality candidates and timely service to all clients.
· Develop a strategic plan, specifying time sensitive goals with a view to booking the necessary appointments with the appropriate personnel to present how PEOPLEsource may support their permanent employee placement requirements.
· Work with team members to coordinate sales approach for strategic clients.
· Maintain written & electronic records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements.
· Develop an awareness of local competitors, economic changes, industry trends, new office space developments and client relocations.
· Identify inventory requirements by accessing the type of business of the client base, skill requirements of past orders, potential orders and information regarding clients future plans or projects requiring staffing assistance.
· Visit client and prospect premises to conduct Facility Tours to ensure understanding of environment and staffing nuances.
· Focus on "all round fit" for our clients and avoid bringing in people that don't meet our clients' basic requirements. Pre-screening of all applicants will ensure they possess the skills and attitude necessary for placement through PEOPLEsource.
Compensation & Benefits:
We are offering the highest return in the industry. Our plan Commissions 50 - 60% on all Permanent placements.
In today's competitive economy, we believe a key differentiator is one's work ethic. We believe in rewarding that work ethic with a plan that is far superior to most models on the market. We offer a fully covered and comprehensive health and medical plan, fantastic quarterly and annual incentives and an exceptionally rewarding commission structure.
Interested Applicants, please send resume to:
Teri Scott: email@example.com
Note: We are hiring for 6 vacancies. Experience in Engineering, Finance/Accounting, IT, Pharmaceuticals, Professional Services, Technical, Consumer Packaged Goods and General Staffing will be shown extreme preference. Having a book of business is an asset.