PEOPLEsource is a leader in insurance and financial protection! They are a global organization with 175 entities in 47 countries, and is ranked 15th in the Fortune 500 list of companies, employing over 122,000 people worldwide. They also offer competitive Compensation and Benefits, Annual Incentive Program, Share Program, Career Development and Community Service Opportunities as well as a Corporate Wellness Program.
Position: Intermediate Accident & Sickness Claims Adjuster
- Analyze and settle claims within limits of authority
- Review claims based on contractual provisions of group insurance, the accidental disability and disease (including expatriation groups), AD&D, Specific Loss, General Fees and creditor insurance (Life and Disability)
- Ensure the best communication with internal and external customers and policyholders. Must ensure service standards are met while respecting the Company policies, standards and administrative procedures
- Handles complaints within the scope of the policies and procedures in place
- Updates computer system data with accuracy and completeness
- At least 3 years experience in the administration of Insurance and/or relevant experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be bilingual (French)
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Comprehensive computer skills (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Strong telephone and customer service skills (diplomacy and negotiation)
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in the position please send your cover letter and resume to lfonseca@peolplesource. We appreciate all applications, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.