Summary of Essential Job Functions:
§ Lease abstracting and lease document reviews for a major Client's Portfolio
§ Assist in follow-up on outstanding documentation.
§ Timely and accurate data entry and maintenance of lease information in various software programs.
§ Communicating relevant lease information to Client, Account Manager and team members.
§ Maintaining and updating standard lease documents as required.
§ Entry and maintenance of rent, operating expense, tax and other additional rent amounts in the portfolio database.
§ Assist in the verification of landlords' rent and additional rent calculations in relation to the lease clauses.
§ Prepare and produce departmental and other reports as required.
§ Lease analysis work
§ Preparation of subtenant recovery invoices for property taxes and cost adjustments
§ Assist with requests for clauses/provisions for lease documents
§ Lease reviews and negotiations with Landlord's for client portfolio
§ Liaison with Lease Audit Services for various requests
1. Commercial real estate/lease administration experience
2. Accounting background an asset
3. Excellent reading comprehension skills
4. Excellent math and analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
5. Strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
6. High level of initiative and customer service skills.
7. Excellent oral and written communication/language skills.
8. High degree of confidentiality required.
9. Fluently competent computer skills and experience of Word, Excel, flexibility in learning new systems
10. Excellent organizational skills.
11. Ability to complete, prioritize and handle multiple tasks under time sensitive deadlines.
12. Accurate data input.
13. Ability to work without supervision.
14. Professional telephone manner and attitude
15. Bilingual (French) an asset.
Position located downtown Toronto with one of Canada's leading Commercial Real Estate Firms,competitive salary is based on experience. Full benefits and bonus package
If you are interested and feel that you are suited for the position and have related experience please e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org for additional detailed information
We thank all applicants, due to the high number of responses we are unable to respond to all applicants