Senior Consultant (Insurance/Wealth Management)
Our client is a strong and stable life insurance company well known for its success. This position will offer an excellent opportunity for a Financial Advisor or Regional Sales Manager/Director who wants to leverage their experience and skills and grow with a powerful branded company. This position offers a competitive base salary and commission plan. They provide a team oriented culture that is conducive to generating a friendly and productive environment. This role is located in Ottawa.
Position: Senior Consultant (Insurance/Wealth Management)
- Develop strategies to generate new insurance opportunities through the support of advisors
- Knowledge and success in promoting life insurance, estate and tax planning to high net worth clients and business owners
- Can build trust and strong relationships with financial advisors
- Designation of CFP or CLU or CH.F.C.
- University/College degree
If you are interested in being considered for this excellent opportunity and your experience meets the outlined expectations, please email your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com with Senior Consultant (Insurance/Wealth Management) in the Subject Line.
At PEOPLEsource we never forget that recruitment is a PEOPLE focused business. We look forward to hearing from you. If this position is not right for you, perhaps you know of people that have this experience, if so, please forward to them. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback!