Manager Financial Planning & Analysis
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this role will play a significant role in the organization's annual analysis and measurement process and will have high level exposure and interaction with the leadership of the various business units and operations.
Specifically, this individual will focus on the strategic and annual planning process to include pre-planning meetings with business heads and the executive teams through to the financial budget.
The successful candidate will possess a creative analytical mind as well as a recognized chartered accounting designation and solid valuation and/or modeling skills.
Acting as a business partner, this role will interact with multiple internal stakeholders to provide financial planning and analysis and business growth support to the business units and CFO.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Provide support in the preparation of the quarterly financial forecasts and aid in the annual budget process and the implementation of comprehensive metrics and qualitative and quantitative reporting.
· Develop and implement the communication plan to facilitate the roll out of the annual budget, and develop periodic management reports to track performance against budget and the appropriate assumptions.
· Support business unit leaders in charge and project management to support implementation of new functional programs, initiatives, products, systems, etc.
· Perform business analysis through SKU, brand and customer profitability, and support business planning through operational expense analysis
· Develop and implement and budgeting process to ensure all stakeholders contribute to the plan and assumptions are appropriately documented
· Analyze and measure the financial, operational and strategic impact of acquisitions, divestitures and other business investments and then communicate the results of such analysis to the various stakeholders within the organization
· Gather necessary data for evaluation of Potential Transactions and prepare financial scenarios, projections, business case, and due diligence support
Your skills and qualifications include:
· Chartered Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant designation
· Financial modeling and/or valuation skills an asset
· Analytical and financial management skills and the ability to research to seek out root cause of a financial issue/variance.
· Exceptional service orientation, and possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills- verbal/ written/and presentations.
· Creative problem solver with highly developed, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills; able to size up and solve problems quickly and effectively
· Ability to operate equally well in strategic and tactical mode; ability to translate strategic direction into well defined operational plans.
Exceptional candidates who are looking to join an organization that supports, autonomy, creativity and excellence are invited to submit their CV in confidence: