You are an up-and-coming Marketer with experience across an array of marketing skills and disciplines. In addition to your boundless energy, enthusiasm and creative talent, you are on top of the latest trends in internet and social media marketing and have a demonstrated track record of success in building brands and driving sales growth. Ideally you have a strong background in B2B marketing.
We are a collection of award-winning companies poised for explosive growth. We offer a talented Marketer a unique chance to develop his or her skills across the entire continuum of the marketing profession and offer an exceptional opportunity for personal and professional growth.
· Create, design and maintain an inventory of innovative and captivating marketing collateral including brochures, sell sheets, client testimonials, flyers and related documents
· Provide tactical support to the sales teams ranging from assisting in the preparation of client proposals, to providing client or sales rep-specific marketing materials
· Act as custodian and champion of the company branding, ensuring consistent application across all facets of the business
· Maintain all company websites ensuring all content is accurate and up-to-date. Apply search engine optimization techniques to ensure high-ranking search results from the most commonly used search engines, and create and deliver internet marketing campaigns including but not limited to pay-per-click advertising programs. Monitor and track results (SEO, PPC, etc.) and continuously improve the performance
· Create, deliver and track the results of awareness and lead generation campaigns, including email and direct mail programs, sales calling programs
· Take ownership of various PR activities including garnering industry awards, managing media relations, leveraging board of trade memberships and other industry / trade groups. Write and distribute news releases for key corporate events, and seek out creative channels for driving publicity of our organization
· Create a social media strategy and execute daily, weekly and monthly tactics to raise the profile of the company including the use of common social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook, as well as company executive Blogs.
· Post secondary Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, related studies.
· Proficiency with PC-based tools, including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Adobe Flash, and Microsoft Office
· Minimum three (3) years experience working within a marketing capacity.
· Deeply familiar and passionate about web marketing concepts, practices and programs. Knowledge of HTML is considered an asset
· Assertive self-starter, high energy and desire to work in a results oriented, fast growing changing environment
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal), including the ability to compose, proofread and edit written materials with proven content strategy development and execution skills.
· Project management and problem-solving skills, with ability to take directions well and then execute independently, work with tight deadlines and multi-task projects in an organized manner