CFO - Entrepreneur Extraordinaire
Our client is a fast growing entrepreneurial organization with an exciting niche in the high tech sector. They hire the very best people available and are currently seeking a Chief Financial Officer. You will be an integral part of the C-Suite team that is driving the continued growth and expansion of the company. If you want a 9-5 maintain the status quo position - stop reading now! However, if you are looking for excitement and challenge in your career and want to challenge yourself with your next strategic career move - please read on.
The chief financial officer position is accountable for the financial and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results. Our client offers a great working environment with leading edge technology combined with competitive compensation and benefits.
- Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Develop performance measures that support the company's strategic direction
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Construct and monitor reliable control systems
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Identify and investigate potential acquisitions
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with team members at all levels of the organization
- Professional accounting designation: CA, CMA, or CGA - in good standing
- A university degree in business or finance. Preference will be given to candidates with a MBA
- A track record of career growth and success in small to mid-size corporations.
- You must be a true team player that will help keep the strong growth going while ensuring diligent and timely financial input.
- You understand that the best business decisions need to consider both financial and non-financial information.
Exceptional candidates who are interested in working in a dynamic environment that supports autonomy, creativity, and excellence are invited to apply in confidence. Due to the urgency of filling this position, only candidates that best meet the requirements will be contacted. Please email your resume (in MS Word format) to Norman Wise at email@example.com. To ensure quick and accurate processing of your application please use the following as the subject line of your email: PS10-25601 - CFO