Accountivity is here to help you with your career development by providing exciting accounting opportunities. We are committed to bringing together the best talent within the accounting and finance profession with a wide range of opportunities across the GTA. Our dedicated team will ensure your career goals are understood, and will assist you in achieving your personal best within the field. By choosing Accountivity, you have taken an important step toward developing and reaching both your short term and long range career goals.
TITLE: Accountant - Permanent
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for co-ordinating month end closing and invoicing for the company
- Review payroll reports for accuracy and record weekly timesheets
- Preparation of bank reconciliation including adjusting journal entries
- Prepare WSIB monthly schedule and provide assistance during audit process
- Maintain financial records and reconcile inter-company accounts
- Prepare yearend financial statement and create JET reports as required
- Ad Hoc duties as required
- MICROSOFT NAVISION a must
- College Diploma in Accounting with 4-5 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of Quick Books and solid knowledge of Excel
We appreciate your interest however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted
Was this useful?
Thank you for your feedback!