Due to our exceptional growth we are seeking an individual to join our
success story in Nova Scotia as a SALES MANAGER TRAINEE in Halifax.
The incumbent will assist the Halifax based Management team in achieving
profitability and sustainable productivity by assisting in the
recruitment, training and development of financial advisors.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic in introducing a financial
services career to potential financial advisors and display a strong
desire for personal growth.
- Recruit financial advisors
- Conduct sales coaching
- Conduct joint fieldwork with advisors
- Advisor goal setting
- Promote Life insurance and Investment Solutions
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior self management/motivation skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to lead and manage others
- Strong work ethic
- LLQP/IFIC/CSC strongly desired
- Sales Experience would be an asset
Interested Candidates are invited to apply directly to Robert Caissie, Managing Director via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref#: 11-006.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an equal opportunity employer.