BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
Bilingual Key Accounts Representative
Monday to Friday 8:30-5pm
Bonuses! Full Benefits! Excellent pension!
Our Client is the world's largest medical device company!
More than 28,000 employees!
More than 25 years in business!
26 manufacturing, distribution & technology centers!
Delivering more than 15,000 products in over 45 countries!
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Process all orders received via phone, fax, Email on a daily basis and provide confirmation when requested.
- Communication with External/Internal customers
- Manage standing orders and ensure orders released to requirements.
- Answer customer questions relating to products, pricing, replacements/substitutes,
- Communicate with TM and Contract administrator for 'Special Price' requests and pricing issues
- Communicate with distribution and planning staff on a daily basis regarding inventory, backorders, emergency shipments etc.
- Release backorders daily
- Continuing education, courses to achieve up to date product knowledge
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bilingual (English/French) required
- At least 3 years of working experience in similar roles
- Demonstrates excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to organize and prioritize work
- Demonstrates basic level of computer literacy with high numerical accuracy
- Possesses problem solving ability
- Positive thinking with great working attitude
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!