Our client is one of the leading global companies in the food industry. The Group employs over 20,000 people worldwide!
. Salary- $45K - $50K+ Bonus
. Full benefits coverage - Medical, Dental, Vision
. Excellent central location - transit accessible
. Not a call center - great office; team environment!
. Excellent company with a phenomenal culture!
. Growth Potential
- Processing customer orders by phone, fax and email
- Execute full order processing cycle for max Top 10 customers: receive a PO, allocate inventory, confirm delivery dates, and coordinate shipping with the warehouse, coordinate appointments and final delivery with carriers.
- Ensure agreed levels of fill rate and on time delivery through coordination with carriers, warehouse and the departments.
- Back up for maintenance of Material Determination in SAP to support new products introduction and discontinuation
- Responsible for the Billing process in SAP
- Back up for sending delivery documents to the warehouse, including stock availability check and capacity levelling
- Back up for EDI Coordination
- Intercompany Sales Process for Mexico, Australia and Puerto Rico
- Perform stock availability check and coordinate with the markets optimal mix per container
- Coordinate with carriers tenders and pickups, also using 3rd party warehouses
- Book sea containers and pre-plan loading at the warehouse, also using 3rd party warehouse
- Be a point person for all service issues upon delivery
- Coordinate stock situation
- Experienced in Customer Service in corporate environment
- Experience in food industry an asset
- Bilingual, with excellent French and English
- Experienced in working with AS400, BPCS or SAP is a must
- Experienced in working with carriers, pre-booking of appointments, follow-up
- Able to build spread-sheets and work with all MS Office applications
- Problem solver; "achiever"; result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure; multi-task
- Excellent in a team; very good communicator
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.