Being an independent financial services professional means that you are your own boss!
Find out what this actually means.
You decide how to manage your time and organize your work. In other words, you are responsible for your own success.
You choose the market in which you want to work (individual or business) and the products you want to offer
Your income is in direct proportion to your efforts and your determination
The only limitations are those you impose on yourself!
Your income does not come only from commissions on new sales, but also from commissions on renewals.
Support with your communication and marketing efforts.
Desjardins Group the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, has assets of more than $190 billion as at December 31, 2011. Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is the preferred distributor of products and services of Desjardins Financial Security.
About Desjardins Group:
Named Bank of the Year 2010 - Canada by The Banker published by The Financial Times.
The Banker's Top 1,000 World Banks (ranked 91st) 2010.
Global Finance's 2010 World's 50 Safest Banks: Ranked 25th in world and 4th in North America.
National leader in Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures by Waterstone Human Capital, 2010
Ranked first on Corporate Knights magazine's 2012 list of the Best 50 Corporate Citizens in Canada.
Desjardins Group regularly grants in excess of $70 million in donations, sponsorships and scholarships to the Canadian community. Its network of caisses, subsidiaries and Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network financial centres contribute locally to numerous community endeavours that support health, community services, education and culture.
® Registered trademark owned by Desjardins Financial Security
Due to our exceptional growth we are looking for individuals to join our financial centre in Hamilton, ON as Financial Services Planners / Representatives.
Join the Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network Team and improve your business by:
1. Staying independent, while maintain access to a multi-disciplinary team and qualified experts.
2. Receiving financial backing to purchase viable blocks of business
3. Having access to multiple insurers, mutual fund companies and an extensive insurance and investment product line
4. A competitive pooled compensation bonus structure and immediate vesting
5. Incentive plans based on multiple insurers' products, mutual and segregated funds
6. New associate training and mentoring programs which are unique in the industry
7. Market planning and support
8. Business continuation support
9. Leading edge technology
We are looking for people who are:
· Problem solvers
· People oriented
· Committed to quality
· Hard working
· Service oriented
· Computer literate
· Committed to continuing education and personal development
· Experienced in sales (an asset but not necessary)
· Motivated by commission sales
Interested individuals are invited to apply directly to Clarke Duncanson, Sales Manager, Business Development via e-mail at email@example.com quoting Ref#: 11-010.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network is an equal opportunity employer.