Ernst & Young's people in more than 140 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax, advisory and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all of our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone's contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canada's top employers, Ernst & Young continually strives to be a great place to work.
Our Advisory Services group in St.John's is seeking to hire a Senior Manager who will play a key role in establishing a strong presence in the local market and contribute significantly to the growth of our Advisory Practice in both Newfoundland and Labrador and Atlantic. Our key areas of focus are within:
- Performance Improvement (PI) - a specialty group that provides comprehensive advisory services through a suite of strategic, outsourcing, and industry-focused operational services to clients,
- Risk Services - help companies evaluate and enhance their internal audit and risk management functions including internal controls, as well as their key business processes and
- Information Technology Advisory - help clients to unlock the sustainable business value in IT through client-side advisory services spanning five principal service areas - IT Strategy, IT Sourcing, Enterprise Architecture, IT Functional Effectiveness and IT Program Advisory.
We are seeking a consummate team player with a strong work ethic and excellent consulting skills in any of the aforementioned practice areas who will plan, lead and perform advisory engagements as a member of the management team.
- Take the lead in growing our Newfoundland and Labrador market
- Establish objectives and scope of work; establish the engagement budget; and take responsibility for the overall execution of the project through wrap-up and final report delivery.
- Maintain a strong client focus by effectively serving client needs and developing productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments and new pronouncements/standards relevant to the client's business.
- Display teamwork, integrity and leadership.
- Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific engagements.
- Foster teamwork and innovation.
- Utilize technology and tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
- Understand EY and its service lines.
- Actively encourage team members to contribute ideas and identify potential opportunities to apply EY's services.