BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services throughout the greater Toronto area. Our mandate is matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates! Let us assist you to find the best bilingual position for you in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
SENIOR BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416)218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
$45,000 to $53,000 annually
Comprehensive benefit plan after one month!
Flexible hours - 7:30am to 6:00pm
Our highly established client in the high quality food ingredients/industrial additives industry is currently hiring a talented Senior Bilingual Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. This company offers a family oriented and positive team atmosphere.
Reporting to the manager of customer service, the incumbent will be first line contact and will provide support to all customers in placing orders and handling inquiries both internally and externally.The incumbent will be responsible for efficient and accurate entry of all orders into the SAP system and will work very closely with various departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The responsibilities of the desired candidate will include:
The successful candidate will meet the following standards and requirements
- Receive and process orders and order changes from Internal and External customers via telephone, fax, email, E.D.I. and C.I.M.S
- Ensure efficient and accurate input of orders into SAP using a number of parameters including inventory data, logistics and customer specifications
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding orders
- Handle all other customer requests: samples, orders, product information
- Write QNOTES when required
- Maintain open communication with all external and internal customers at all locations Liaison with customers, sales, dispatch and order coordinators to ensure timely and accurate delivery requests
- Customer Service or equivalent experience
- Adept in resolving problems and troubleshooting
- Proven ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l
For over 13 years, our staff has successfully matched employers and employees in the following areas: administrative roles, customer service, account management, technical service roles, sales and marketing positions and management roles.