Canon Canada proudly employs over one thousand across Canada and as part of the global family of Companies, Canon employs over 166,000 worldwide! Canon is a highly successful and respected Fortune 500 Company, has been pioneering ground breaking technological innovation and creating sophisticated professional and consumer imaging solutions since 1933. We are one of the world's leading patent holders. At Canon Canada, our employees are ambitious and action-oriented who strive to create value for our customers by promoting technological and service excellence; respecting individual cultures and ethical business practices. Through Canon's Kyosei and San-Ji philosophies, we are committed to enhancing our contribution to society through technological innovation, excellence, and sustaining harmony with our environment through initiaves such as achieving our ISO 14001 certification.
Apply for this job
Commercial Account Representative
Canon, the acknowledged leader in digital imaging in Canada and ranked in the top 20 of Most Admired Companies in the world by Fortune Magazine, has an opportunity for a Commercial Account Representative.
If you are entrepreneurial, sales driven and are interested in building your future with one of the world's most dynamic companies, this could be the right opportunity for you! Canon currently has an entry level opening for a Commercial Account Representative in our constantly growing sales division. As a Commercial Account Representative, you will be selling leading edge technology designed to increase the effectiveness and productivity of today's modern office environment.
Your Financial Success Will Be Achieved By:
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Developing new clients in an assigned territory by prospecting and securing new accounts
- Driving customer satisfaction through solution-based relationships
- Researching accounts, understanding customer short and long-term needs and forecasting business opportunities
- Staying abreast of company and competitor products, pricing and solutions
- Coordination of pre and post sales support to customers in assigned territory
- Completing sales documentation and facilitating delivery of products
- Promoting company image and products at business related events
- Preparing and submitting internal reports and account profiles as required
To Succeed, You will have:
- A commitment to sales excellence
- Cold calling skills and new business generation skills
- An entrepreneurial background - such as operating a business while attending university/college
- Excellent self-motivation, time management, and organizational skills
- PC skills and working knowledge of a number of business programs
- A University degree or College diploma is a must
Come and join our team as we work to take Canon to the next level! We offer pay-for-performance, generous benefits and exceptional career growth with a global company.
If you are among the most suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to take your interest to the next level.