BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services throughout the greater Toronto area. Our mandate is matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates! Let us assist you to find the best bilingual position for you in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
Permanent full-time an flexible hours
Growth potential within company
Established, privately owned pharmaceutical company
This role calls for the selected candidate to be the primary inside contact person and provide comprehensive customer service and marketing support for the emerging retail segment of our clients customer base.
Sales and Marketing
- Proactively deal with customers issues, inquiries and complaints (by telephone or email)
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquires and complaints and, as necessary, engaging the appropriate internal departments and coordinating a professional response to customer matters.
- Professionally and diplomatically address the needs of the retail and home IV customer base, including relevant matters related to the wholesale distribution.
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing and the retail customers to ensure that policies and procedures are developed and communicated to support the smooth conduct of business with our customers.
- Support and address certain specific elements of the customer relationship such as: terms of trade, contracts, order entry, shipments, returns, invoicing, rebates.
- Support the information needs of the Director of Sales & Marketing and continuously inform the DSM related to issues emerge from the day-to-day
- Periodically join the DSM on field visits to address specific issues and to provide key customers with familiarity with their key inside Sales support person
- Key contact for Contract Sales force (Alliance)
- Key contact for retail and home IV customers
- Minimum of three years of related experience
- MUST be fluent (written and oral) in both French and English
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Possesses an acumen for effective customer service and sales
- Diplomatic but assertive with people and captures their commitment to achieve superior results
- Highly motivated demonstrating good problem solving skills and a solution-orientated style
- Active listener who has the ability to expresses ideas in ways that build commitment and trust
- A self-starter who uses a variety of resources effectively to get results
- A collaborative team player who acts respectfully with all functional levels internally and externally
- Technology skills: comfortable with MS Office and Internet software
To Apply Please Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416)218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l
For over 13 years, our staff has successfully matched employers and employees in the following areas: administrative roles, customer service, account management, technical service roles, sales and marketing positions and management roles.