BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services throughout the greater Toronto area. Our mandate is matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates! Let us assist you to find the best bilingual position for you in the following fields:
Technical Service Roles
Sales and Marketing Positions
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us at www.beyondbilingual.net to get more information!
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Monday to Friday 9-5
Excellent benefits and pension!
Growth opportunity !
State of the art facility!
Our client is a medical technology company that manufactures and sells a broad range of medical supplies, devices and systems. This permanent full-time position is currently available in their Mississauga location.
As part of the customer service team, your role acts as the primary point of contact for customers, both internal and external, proactively offering creative solutions to resolve issues. You will handle various types of interactions, requiring you to think on the fly and problem solve effectively.
- Communicate with customers regarding product information, back orders, stock availability and delivery inquiries
- Process orders and maintain related communication with sales, distribution, supply chain planning, inventory control, and accounts receivable to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Assemble information, obtain approvals and complete the processing of returns, credits and debits
- Build relationships with key accounts
- Assess customer issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- Bilingual (fluent in both French & English)
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer focused and detail oriented
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills SAP knowledge an asset
To Apply Please Send your resume to: email@example.com
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the link below. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416)218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l
For over 13 years, our staff has successfully matched employers and employees in the following areas: administrative roles, customer service, account management, technical service roles, sales and marketing positions and management roles.