BEYOND Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services, throughout the greater Toronto area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been matching sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates. Let us help you find a fulfilling career in the following fields:
Order and Account Management
Sales and Marketing
We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. Please visit us atwww.beyondbilingual.netto get more information!
BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- KEY ACCOUNTS
For over three decades, our client has been a leading distributor of Medical equipment. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their team and offer an incredibly supportive and family team environment, a management team that believes in an "open door" policy and company that is position at the top of it's field.
Flexible working hours! 8am to 4pm or 9am to 5pm
$40-50K + Bonus Earning Opportunities!!!!!
Excellent Benefits (Medical, Dental Vision, LTD)
Ongoing Training and Development
Friendly and family team environment for a person who is lifestyle and family driven!!
The ideal candidate will:
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of orders
- Respond to customer queries regarding routine shipment issues and billing
- Provide problem-resolution follow up or recommend further action or escalation
- Build strong, trusting relationships with vendors and customers
- Proudly represent the company
- Help to grow the parts business by supporting the Sales Department
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 2-5 three to five years Customer Service AND order management experience (Medical industry experience an asset)
- Be able to meet and exceed targets
- Be focused and organized with a high sense of time management.
- Possess excellent communication skills in English and French
- Be team-oriented, self-motivated and easily adaptable to changing priorities
- Possess a post secondary education and industry knowledge
- Have experience with MS Office software and SAP
To Apply Please Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
If you feel you make an excellent addition to our client's team, don't hesitate to contact us right away. Please send your resume by clicking the following link
www.beyondbilingual.net. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!