Ultrasound Clinical Sales Specialist, Healthcare
The world is looking for answers that last. And they start here.
For the last 100 years, Siemens has been here in Canada, providing great employment opportunities to highly-motivated people. It's our tradition to promote excellent work, develop talent, and recognize success.
Siemens continues to maintain its status as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers, as well as being recognized as one of the top 50 Most Engaged Employers in Canada.
Our 4,400 employees in Canada develop and manufacture products, design and install complex systems and projects, and tailor a wide range of solutions for individual requirements. We stand for technical achievement, innovation, quality, and reliability.
- Siemens is currently looking for experienced Sonographers to join our Clinical Sales Team.
- We are looking for candidates in the following cities (and surrounding areas): Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, & Montreal
- The successful candidate will help to promote the Siemens Acuson Ultrasound product line by working as clinical expert along-side sonographers across the country and with our internal team.
- Provides clinical education, training and support for ultrasound users in order to increase product adoption throughout the sales process.
- Work closely with the product sales executives on both pre and post sales equipment
- Provide support to Siemens Account Executives - including presenting to customers on Ultrasound Technology
- Provide application training and support on the range of Siemens Ultrasound products to customers on software applications and/or equipment use both pre and post sales
- Support customer installation and training
- Maintain close communication with the local office and other applications product specialists
- Coordinate onsite training to meet the needs of the customers
- Introduce new products new functionalities to existing customers
- Provide advice and update on applications to the field Sales and Service staff on Siemens products
- Develops new user group training courses and customer continuing education programs
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction and maintain customer relationships
- Attend trade shows and professional conferences where needed