Production Workers- Spray Painters Needed Immediately! (#213345)
Are you looking for a fresh start for 2012?
Are you looking for a job placement with more consistent ongoing hours? If so we want to hear from you!
Become part of a team working for one of the leading automotive companies in North America. Start work right away on a fast-paced production line.
Currently recruiting spray painters for an automotive client in Guelph. Positions are longterm and available to start immediately! Come be part of the team!Advantages
- Start work ASAP
- Weekly pay checks
- 4 per cent Vacation Pay on each pay check
- Eligible for $1/hour pay increase after 3 months
- $14/ hour plus plenty of over time available
- Easily accessible by public transit
- Potential to go permanent within the company
- All safety equipment provided for youQualifications
- Must have experience spray painting in a production environment.
- Steel toe boots required
These Positions Wonft Last! Contact Nicole Today!
- Call 519.763.6042 ext 2120 or 519-400-1322
- Email at mailto:nicole.battiston @ randstad.ca
DanielleClick here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.