Material Handlers (Forklift Certified) (#214065)
- Transport product , materials from warehouse and throughout Production facility using Forklift and Reach truck
- Load and unload product or materials onto or off of packaging line, pallets, shelves, etc. based on verbal instruction
- May manually load and unload product and materials as well
- Unload raw materials from and load finished product on to delivery trucks
- Assist Warehouse personnel and Production Line workers as required
- General Shop cleanup and maintenenceAdvantages
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Temp to Permanent Opportunity
- Day and Afternoon Shifts available
- $14.00 per hour
- Clean and safe work environment
- Work for a Successful and Growing Company!
ASK US ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS!!!!Qualifications
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must have minimum 2-3 years practical Forklift / Reach experience
- Must possess valid external forklift license
- Must have experience in a Production/ Manufacturing environment transporting materials throughout the facility
- Must have knowledge of GMPs and SOPs
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Food industry is a Strong Asset
- Must have minimum 2 Relevant Supervisory references
Create a profile on our website at www.randstad.ca
Email your resume to RIS.Jobs@randstad.ca
Look on our website to find out when our next Open House is!!!
If you meet the above criteria, you will receive a call from Stephanie, Anthea or Matt.
Good to know you!
AntheaClick here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.