Production Line Packagers (#214069)
Randstad Canada is currently hiring 100 PRODUCTION LINE PACKAGERS for a Co-Packing company in Stoney Creek!
These are Day shift postions, however those who are flexible for Afternoon shift will be considered first.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
-Working on a fast paced production line with 5-20 other employees packing food products and assembling cardboard trays and displays
- Working efficiently with others
- Visually checking quality of product being packaged as you go along
- Follow all health and safety procedures at all times
- Report any defects or issues to Supervisor or Team Lead
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Requires standing for 8 hours and light repetetive work and lifting up to 10lbsAdvantages
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
*Work for a Successful and Growing Company
*Long term Ongoing contract
* 10.25 per hour
* A very Clean and Safe work environment
* Transit Accessible
ASK US ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS!!Qualifications
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Must have minimum 6 months recent packaging or production line experience
- Experience in Food of Pharmaceutical industry is an asset.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Experience working in a large team environment
- Very good attention to detail
- Knowledge of SOPs and GMPs is an asset
- Must have minimum 2 employment references
Create a profile online at www.randstad.ca
Email your resume to RIS.Jobs@randstad.ca
Look on our website for details about our next Open House!!
If you meet the criteria above, Anthea, Stephanie or Matt will contact you for an interview
Good to know you!
MattClick here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.