Production Line Leaders $13 - $17 per hour (#235309)
What Are your Responsibilities?
- Lead and Coach a team of 10-20 production line workers packing food products and assembling retail store displays
- Ensuring smooth operation from start to finish
- Checking quality of product being packaged as well as final product to be shipped to store
- Ensures adherence to all health and safety procedures and enforces Health and Safety at all times
- Ensures all workers are wearing proper safety gear on the floor
- Is comfortable in basic troubleshooting of packing machine
- Reports to General Manager all equipment and Production issues
- Responsible for daily paperwork Advantages
What's In It for You?
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunity!!
- Competitive Wages!! $13 -$17 per hour (Based on Experience)
- Work in a Clean and Safe environment
- Be part of a Successful and Growing Company
ASK US ABOUT OUR $100 REFERRAL BONUS!!!Qualifications
What Are We Looking For?
- Minimum 2-3 Years Production/Packing experience in Food Industry
- Minimum 1- 2 Years Team Lead/ Line Lead experience
- Must have working knowledge of GMPs and SOPs
- Must be motivated, hard working and possess initiative
- Must have minimum 2 Relevant Supervisory references
Create a profile online at www.randstad.ca
Email your resume to RIS.Jobs@randstad.ca
Look on our website for the date of our next Open House!!
If you meet the criteria above, Anthea or Brent will contact you.
Good to know you!
BrentClick here to applyAbout Randstad Canada Group
For over 34 years, the Randstad Canada Group has pursued its mission to shape the world of work in the following fields: Administrative Support, Accounting and Finance Support, Contact Centre and Customer Care, Engineering, Finance and Managerial Accounting, Human Resources, Industrial Management, Industrial Support, Information Technologies, Skilled Trades and Sales and Marketing. Our range of services also includes a variety of human resources solutions, such as corporate recruitment, contract management and payroll administration. Randstad around the world.
Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, generating annual revenues of more than $27 billion. Randstad services more than 45 countries, with 28,000 corporate employees working from 4,300 branches, and employs over 450,000 people every day.