- Provide direct placement percentage modifications and guarantee modifications
- Provide Rate Letter modifications
- Assist the Senior MOS or Regional Controller with Request for Proposals by gathering key information and coordinate all responses and partner with the marketing group.
- Assist in providing changes to right to hire, payment terms, etc within the TEKsystems Standard Agreement.
- Serve as point of contact for all offices to gather fully executed agreements/Statement of Work or other legal documents.
- Review agreement forms for completion prior to the document getting scanned and stored.
- Process Certificate of Insurances for TEKsystems standard agreements.
- Manage various weekly reports for offices and RVP.
- Assist in the gathering of 13-week averages to prepare offer letters or other commission lock-ins.
- Responsible for providing several audits on a weekly/monthly/quarterly audits.
- Review account manager and recruiter exception expense reports.
- Manage overall process and make suggestions for policy changes.
- Responsible for managing a few ?C' Level offices.
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to Business or Finance.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to manage time, multi-task and excel in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Successful track record of providing quality customer service.
Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply for this job