Director Operations - Hospitality (#179248)
Reporting to the VP Operations, the Director of Operations is responsible for overseeing all operations of our client's locations in south-western Ontario. The development and implementation of standard operating procedures, budget management, and the management and execution of multi-level stakeholder projects are top priorities.
Our client is an international luxury hotel chain, with more than 100 locations worldwide. Their history, philosophy and success is born of their never ending pursuit of providing their clients and guests with the utmost quality and service.
1. Oversee facility operations, working with local directors.
2. Budget management.
3. Development of top quality, client-centric policies and procedures.
4. Maximize utilization through multi-level stakeholder collaboration.
5. Develop and foster business wide relationships to leverage in-house expertise and knowledge.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. 7 years progressive management experience in the hospitality industry.
2. Multi-site operational management experience.
3. Experience with multi-million dollar budget management.
4. Demonstrated ability to optimize operations, resulting in revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
5. Bachelor's Degree (Business Administration, Hospitality Administration)
Competitive base salary with benefits.
This confidential search is open to those who can clearly demonstrate their experience, success and knowledge in Operational management in the hospitality industry. Please apply in confidence to Tim.Edwards@randstad.ca, Lead Researcher - Executive Search, Randstad Canada.
416.962.4489Click here to apply