· Regional point of contact for AP invoices
· Audit AP invoices for proper approval, accuracy and policy adherence and process them for payment
· Make proper determination of these expenses to appropriate general ledger accounts
· Resolve and provide effective communication of expense discrepancies
· Directly accountable for meeting weekly deadlines to achieve accurate and timely financial reporting
· Adhere to any and all month, quarter and year end requirements regarding AP processing
· Assist in the processing of Sub-Vendor payments
· Assist in organizing and distributing all checks/EFTs to other Associates and the PDC for mailing
This position relies heavily on the individual to be able to manage several tasks concurrently; while setting precedent on time management and applicable deadlines.
· Minimum 1 year AP experience required
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft a plus
· Strong communication skills and work ethic
· Must be detail oriented, organized, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently
· Qualified candidate will be flexible team player who enjoys working independently and with other team members
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office programs, especially Excel and related computer skills.
Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pursuant to the Maryland Job Applicant Fairness Act, this position will be subject to a credit check due to the fact that this job includes at least one of the following criteria:
· Involves a fiduciary responsibility, including the authority to issue payments, collect debts, transfer money or enter into contracts; or
· Involves access to personal information as defined in § 14-3501 of the Maryland Commercial Law; or
· Is managerial and involves setting the direction or control of a department, division or unit
Click here to apply for this job