Beyond Bilingual is a highly specialized recruitment firm providing bilingual recruitment services throughout the greater Toronto area. We are your source to get you in front of desirable employers who are now hiring in your area. For over 17 years, our mandate has been to match sought-after employers with talented bilingual candidates! ________________________________________________________________
Bilingual Customer Service/ Order Management- Key Accounts
Our client has more than 30 plus years of comprehensive industry experience and they have evolved through strategic acquisitions to now become a national leader. They are a customer-focused company, working in partnership with customers to meet their precise needs.
- Competitive salary: $44K-$50K
- Immediate benefits coverage- 100% Medical & Dental
- 3 weeks vacation!
- Performance incentive rewards
- Wellness program - $500/year
- Family owned company; very stable and excellent working environment!
- Company social events e.g. BBQ's / Gym / Nutritional therapy / Massage therapy
- Growth potential
The responsibilities of the desired candidate will include:
- Process all orders received via phone, fax
- Email on a daily basis and provide confirmation when requested
- Communication with external/internal customers
- Manage standing orders and ensure orders released to requirements
- Answer customer questions relating to products, pricing, replacements/substitutes
- Communicate with TM and contract administrator for 'special price' requests and pricing issues
- Communicate with distribution and planning staff on a daily basis regarding inventory, back-orders, emergency shipments, etc.
- Release back-orders daily
The successful candidate will meet the following standards and requirements:
- Bilingual (English/French) required
- At least three years of working experience in similar roles
- Demonstrates excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Possesses problem solving ability
- Positive thinking with great working attitude
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
To Apply Please Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Also include the Job Position in the Subject line.
Please send your resume by clicking the following link www.beyondbilingual.net. We remind you to make a follow-up call to our office at (416) 218-1112 to ensure your resume has been received. We look forward to hearing from you!
BEYOND _______ great employers + great employees = success!
b i l i n g u a l